DMTN DMCA Policy
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. On this page, you will find information about copyright infringement procedures and policies that apply to DMTN.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner (or an agent of a copyright owner) and believe any user material posted on our sites infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a Notification of Claimed Infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by sending an e-mail to our Designated Copyright Agent containing the following information:
– A clear identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are posted on a single web page and you notify us about all of them in a single notice, you may provide a representative list of such works found at the site.
– A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the copyrighted work, and information sufficient to locate that material on our website (such as the message ID of the infringing material).
– A statement that you have a “good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
– A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
– Your contact information so that we can reply to your notice, preferably including an e-mail address and telephone number.
– The notice must be physically or electronically signed by the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Your written Notification of Claimed Infringement must be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent at the e-mail address listed below. We will review and address all notices that substantially comply with the requirements identified above. If your notice fails to substantially comply with all of these requirements, we may not be able to respond to your notice.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a Notification of Claimed Infringement. Please note that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement. Section 512 (f) of the Copyright Act provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing may be subject to liability. Please also be advised that, in appropriate circumstances, we will terminate the accounts of users / subscribers who repeatedly misidentify copyrighted material.
Counter Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe material was removed in error, you may send a Counter Notification to our Designated Copyright Agent at the e-mail address provided below.
To file a Counter Notification with us, you must send us an e-mail that sets forth the items specified below:
– Identify the specific message ID (s) of material that we have removed or to which we have disabled access.
– Provide your full name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
– Provide a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Winter Park, FL if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who the provided notification of claimed infringement to which your notice relates or an agent of such person.
– Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
– Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by e-mail, an electronic signature (ie your typed name) or scanned physical signature will be accepted.
If we receive a Counter Notification from you, we may forward it to the party who submitted the original Notification of Claimed Infringement. The Counter Notification we forward may include some of your personal information, such as your name and contact information. By submitting a Counter Notification, you consent to having your information revealed in this way. We will not forward the Counter Notification to any party other than the original claimant unless required or expressly permitted to do so by law.
After we send out the Counter Notification, the original claimant must respond to us within 10 business days stating he or she has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our web site.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a Counter Notification of Copyright Infringement. Please note that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim. Under Section 512 (f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Please note that we may not be able to contact you if we receive a Notification of Copyright Infringement about material you posted online. In accordance with our Terms of Service, we reserve the right to permanently remove any content sole discretion
Termination of Subscriber Accounts
It is our policy, in what we deem in our sole discretion to be appropriate circumstances, to disable and / or terminate the accounts of users, subscribers or account holders who repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others or of DMTN.
Designated Copyright Agent Contact Information
Notices with respect to this web site should be sent to: [email protected]
dmtn-tv.net offers IPTV service for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace your current Cable TV or Satellite service programming.
All the video content found on DMTN is not hosted on our servers nor is created or uploaded by us and does not host, archive, store or distribute media of any kind and acts merely as an index of media URLs posted by enthusiasts of the Internet, which is completely outside our control.
NO streams / media files are hosted on this website nor is this website affiliated with any of the providers.
dmtn-tv.net simply acts as a paid service that finds URL’s from websites like YouTube, DailyMotion, Metacafe and other public available websites and video portals.
All content is copyright of their respective owners. We urge all copyright owners, to recognize that links contained within this site are located somewhere else on the web. The embedded link points to the location of the video on the web. Please direct all copyright infringement issues to the companies that host these files (Justin.tv, Ustream.tv, Freedocast, etc.).
We take copyright and other intellectual property rights very seriously. dmtn-tv.net respects the rights of others and prohibits the use of referenced material for any purposes other than for what it was intended for (where such use is lawful and free of civil liability or other constraint) and in such circumstances where possession of such material may have any adverse financial, prejudicial, or any other effect on any third party.
dmtn-tv.net is not responsible for external websites content. If you find that some of the content violates your rights you may request for that content to be brought down at the host that is responsible for the content. That will ensure that the content is removed from DMTN and other search engines that may have indexed the content.
Once the content is removed from the website hosting your content, it will automatically be removed from DMTN.
We do not take responsibility for files and servers created by others. It is your responsibility as the owners of copyrights.
IPTV channels and video content is being provided without any liability from DMTN regarding copyrights. Channel availability may vary and change from time to time, as this is completely outside our control. This is not a source host or any other web media server.
DMTN is not responsible for poor quality images, sound, or dead links.
It is recommended to subscribe to an unlimited internet connection provider with high speed download capacity to avoid any unpleasant charges or fees on over usage (slow internet, bills, etc.). A minimum internet connection speed of 10-Mbps download speed is required to be able to have access on all TV channels on the DMTN index.
We accept no liability for any damage caused to your system or hardware by engaging, participating, or using the information or content provided by the DMTN website. DMTN is not responsible for any legal action taken against an individual, group, or company for usage of the content or information on this website.
All trademarks, service marks, names, content, product names and logos appearing or linked on the site are the property of their respective owners.
Use any information or content at your own risk!
No copyright infringement is intended for any further inquiries, or any kind or sort places contact us on contact form.